Nakhti University is an E-learning marketplace that is a Neo-HBCU. A Neo-HBCU is an updated version of a higher learning institution focused on being a massive open online course (MOOC) provider aimed at professional Black American adults and students. A HBCU is a college or university that was initially founded to educate students of Black American descent. In today's time, Nakhti University is neo since the aim of an HBCU is the same but it was created in March of 2021. Since Nakhti University is a MOOC, it is a model for delivering learning content online in any discipline/field, per course, with no limit on attendance. We emphasize STEM, and professional development courses, mental wellness, and a growth mindset.
A growth mindset means that you believe your abilities and intelligence can be developed through hard work, good strategies, and feedback. People with a growth mindset see failure as an opportunity to learn and grow. On the other hand, a fixed mindset means that you believe your abilities and intelligence are set in stone. People with a fixed mindset see failure as a sign that they are not smart or talented. Research proves that people with a growth mindset have more success than those with a fixed mindset because they are more likely to take risks and persevere in the face of setbacks.
There are a few critical steps to developing a growth mindset:
- Recognize that intelligence and ability are not fixed traits
- Understand that effort leads to mastery
- Develop a "growth mindset" by using positive self-talk and encouraging others
- Be willing to value incremental success
- Be open to feedback. Use feedback as an opportunity to learn and improve, rather than seeing it as a personal criticism
- Embrace the challenge, rather than avoiding difficult tasks, view them as an opportunity to stretch yourself and grow.
- Persevere in the face of setbacks. See setbacks/failures as temporary and a chance to learn from your mistakes.
Centers at Nakhti University
The Black American Research, Cultural, and Policy Center at Nakhti University is an independent and nonpartisan repository that spreads political and cultural awareness nationwide throughout Black American communities. The Center for Sexual Health and Family Planning for Black Americans at Nakhti University collates and produces research toward advancing sexual health and the nuclear family via research, education, and workshop efforts. It aims to provide non-dogmatic education on sexual health themes to students and the community through various creative and collaborative means.
What does Nakhti mean?
Nakhti means power. I started using it when I was 20 years and have done so for the last ten years. There is no agenda behind the word Nakhti besides the fact that it means power.
Books by Kali J.N.S:
1. The Nakhti Philosophy
2. Alchemy Reservoir of Black Americans: The Collective Unconscious, Genealogy & Preserving Ethnicity
3. Tut Language Sight Words and Spelling Workbook for Kids
4. Gratitude Journal with Tut Language For Black Americans
5. The Nakhti Queen Mothership
6. The Law of Gender: Incentivizing Feminine and Masculine Principles to Promote Harmonious Relationships
7. Nakhti Self Redox for Black Women
8. Nakhti Adult Coloring Book for Stress Relief and Self Esteem
9. Nakhti Meditation: Book of Mantras for Protection, Purification, & Manifestation
10. Herbs for Medicine and Metaphysics
11. Queen Mothership Part 2 : Enterprise Architecture: Guide to Rebuilding Black America
12. Breaking Bad Habits To Build Auspicious States In Your Consciousness
13. The Cookout: Soul Food Recipes For Black Americans in Tut Language
14. Tantra For the Human Soul: Exploring Sexuality for Bliss and Enlightenment
15.Introducing The Entrusted Melanism Framework for Empowerment Because Pan-Africanism Is Dead
16.Unraveling Epistemological Boundaries and Power-Knowledge in the Out of Africa Theory: Introducing Simultaneous Quantum Biogenesis Theory
Developed Theories by Kali J.N.S
Alchemy Reservoir of the Collective Unconscious of Black Americans
Law of Gender Rooted in Electromagnetism and Physical causation (by observing nature)
Self-Redox for Eumelanated (Black) Women
Queen Mothership Enterprise Architecture
Simultaneous Quantum Biogenesis Theory
Black American Arrange Marriage Program
Alumna of Kali J.N.S
Georgia State University
Columbia University in the City of New York
Buffalo State College
Religious Studies (purely academic, NOT theological seminary)
Instructional Design and Technology
Black American history
Human sexuality (sociology)